Wednesday, April 18, 2012

HOA STORY:Sibuna Forever? Ep. 7 S2

HOA STORY:Sibuna Forever? Ep. 7 S2

~Backstage, With School Gyrls~ Nina: Okay, tonight's the night! Let's go get changed! *The girls walk into the dressing rooms and come out in their performing outfits and makeup* Aria: www.polyvore.com Amber: www.polyvore.com Nina: www.polyvore.com Aria: Let's rock this talent show! *they walk closer to the stage,but not on it* ~On Stage~ Kid #6: *walks off stage* Mara: Now for our surprise song! I give you The School Gyrls singing their original song "Extra Extra!" *Aria walks on stage with the news stand prop and some extra kids walk on to be like people in the park* Extra! Extra! *they ignore her* Read all about it....*turns on boombox it starts to play: youtu.be * Extra, extra, extra, extra, extra, extra, extra [2x] I got this issue girl With the things that you've been saying Ain't trying to diss you girl But I'm done with the games you're playing *holds up newspaper with Joy and Patricia's picture, at the top it says "BOYFRIEND STEALERS!!!" I tell you all the time Stay! up out my buis But you can't mind your own And that's what the issue is *Amber walks on stage* Amber: So when you see that's it all good And act like everything's gonna be fine But when you see me with my boy You do the same thing you do all the time *Nina walks on stage* Nina: You be like where he at? and where you go? And who's that texting? and who you calling? And I won't take it personally Cause you just hate on everything *Joy, Fabian, Patricia, and Eddie have shocked faces* Nina: *rapping ...





0 comments: