Things are more hectic than usual. I am now doing a big push to produce as many art pieces for the New England Liberty Love Fest, April 28, 2012. www.libertylovefest.com Dr. Paul Portrait auction April, 8-15. www.ebay.com Squirrel is awake much of the day & very active. Found mice, so that is an ordeal that wasn't expected. Plus I am shoveling a load of manure! Nothing makes me smile like a big pile of poop! :) Transplants are going in, harvesting continues & this week lots more seeds will be started. Art sales, both direct & auction are going nicely. Thank you for helping to get the word out. Donations have been made to Dr. Paul. Just like I said the proceeds from the donation would help to fight GMO, I went ahead & purchased some more equipment to make the job less grueling this summer. I got new hoses, splitters & timers. Plus I bought more lime & other amendments. Seeds w/ Strings got some takers. I can't wait to hear the news on what the plants do this year. If all goes! well with the growing season I will be able to offer more seeds for low cost, free, trade & maybe even do another contest. Thank you for watching, learning, helping me learn & for being so supportive! I really appreciate all of you, the personal notes & comments. As Always, With Kind Regards & Deep Respect, Adrienne Martino
0 comments: