Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Oatman - I'm Sorry (What The Hell Were You Thinking)

The Oatman - I'm Sorry (What The Hell Were You Thinking)

An original song my friend Matt Sefcak and I wrote about a relationship he had. - Enjoy! LYRICS: What the hell were you thinkin What the hell were you thinking When you loved that girl that girl And when you lost the girl who was your world When you left her side but all beside :CHORUS: When you left the girl over the summer All for that girl who was just another Trying to find some love for me :CHORUS: Cause ya know the girl you left over the summer Turned out to be nothin like that lover Cause that girl was just another girl You smoked weed, you partied I was never in the running You said you loved me But I know somthing You only love one thing the idea of love with me I'm sorry that I broke your heart but our love was never there to start I'm sorry I hurt you so but I know that our love just had to go But now im in love with the girl the girl of my dreams cause she makes me so happy So go ahead and smoke your weed party and drink with all your buddies But im sorry im so s! orry for all the hurt feelings but now im in love with the girl the girl of my dreams





0 comments: